2hearts.love - Let's talk about love!
Do Single Men Prefer to Chase or be Chased with Marriage in View? - Printable Version

+- 2hearts.love - Let's talk about love! (https://www.2hearts.love)
+-- Forum: Love & Dating (https://www.2hearts.love/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Love & Dating Advice For Men & Women (https://www.2hearts.love/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Do Single Men Prefer to Chase or be Chased with Marriage in View? (/thread-20.html)

Do Single Men Prefer to Chase or be Chased with Marriage in View? - Anny - 06-03-2021

There's a common ideology that men prefer ladies that they have to chase after instead of the other way round; as ladies in the latter category come off as too cheap or desperate...

Could this be a reason why some ladies end up being taken for granted in their relationships and eventually get dumped for others?

Kindly share your thoughts as guys and your experiences as ladies on this subject matter...

You might just be saving a single lady who has been trying without success to build a relationship with a guy, hoping it'll lead to marriage...?

RE: Do Single Men Prefer to Chase or be Chased with Marriage in View? - Guest - 06-09-2021

@"Anny"#23 To begin, I don't believe in the word "chase", when it comes to relationships. Nobody should be chasing anyone, male or female. If you're a single guy and you see a lady you like to spend the rest of your life with, just be sure she feels the same way about you. Relationships should be balanced and not one-sided. But if the lady in question is looking for a man who will run after her continuously (aka, chase her) to prove her worth, then, as a guy, if you have the time to waste, by all means, give it a shot. But I wouldn't do that, being a guy.

Talking about looking "cheap", any lady who's struggling to ensure that she doesn't appear "cheap" to a guy is ondoubtedly going to open the door to "players" and "cheap men". That's because they already reduce themselves (with that mindset) to mere commodities, as they strive to appear expensive, and not cheap.

My thoughts...

RE: Do Single Men Prefer to Chase or be Chased with Marriage in View? - TheKing - 06-10-2021

(06-09-2021, 07:53 PM) Wrote: @"Anny"#23 To begin, I don't believe in the word "chase", when it comes to relationships. Nobody should be chasing anyone, male or female. If you're a single guy and you see a lady you like to spend the rest of your life with, just be sure she feels the same way about you. Relationships should be balanced and not one-sided. But if the lady in question is looking for a man who will run after her continuously (aka, chase her) to prove her worth, then, as a guy, if you have the time to waste, by all means, give it a shot. But I wouldn't do that, being a guy.

Talking about looking "cheap", any lady who's struggling to ensure that she doesn't appear "cheap" to a guy is ondoubtedly going to open the door to "players" and "cheap men". That's because they already reduce themselves (with that mindset) to mere commodities, as they strive to appear expensive, and not cheap.

My thoughts...

I agree...