2hearts.love - Let's talk about love!
How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - Printable Version

+- 2hearts.love - Let's talk about love! (https://www.2hearts.love)
+-- Forum: Marriage & Sex In Marriage (https://www.2hearts.love/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: The Marriage Life (https://www.2hearts.love/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! (/thread-21.html)

How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - TheKing - 06-25-2021

HEY! I KNOW I'M MARRIED, BUT YOU KNOW, WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM Confused

[Image: LpOS4ngl.jpg]

In this my earlier post https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11.html, I wrote about my experience with an Uber Driver who argued that it was the norm to be married as a guy and still "keep them" (you know, the Side Chicks ). To him, it was inevitable. Of course, I tried to make him see reasons why indulging in such a practice was a mark of irresponsibility; particularly because he had no issues with his wife, with whom he has a beautiful daughter; a child he loved dearly. After our lengthy commute and discussion on the subject, that driver seemed to have yielded to my opinion on the matter; but whether or not it was a genuine surrender, only God knows, but earnestly, I wish it was.

Anyways, how about having a very beautiful wife like Brenda Ataga, shown in the photo below:

[Image: Z11yLfil.jpg]
Photo (a)

And yet (because of your lack of self-discipline, self-respect, and your lack of respect for God and your wife) you find your self dead on the laps of a 21-year girl, like Chidinma Adaora, Ojukwu, shown in the photos below:

[Image: r9cTicql.jpg]  [Image: VpI8oQ0l.jpg]
Photo (b)

How sad that would be.

In case you do not know, Brenda (the lady in "Photo a" above) is the dear wife of the late CEO of Super TV . Brenda is a professional in the Oil and Gas Industry, while Chidinma (shown in "Photo b" ) is a 300 Level Mass Communication Student at the University of Lagos, Nigeria.

But wait, what exactly are we talking about?

Okay, let me come out plain and simple. Mr. Michael Usifo Ataga (former CEO of Super TV) is now dead. He was stabbed to death by Chidinma Adaora, Ojukwu while they were both in his hotel room, making out.

Chidinma who had been seeing Mr. Michael for a couple of months told her parents (who she still lives with) that she was going to work as an Usher at some event. So, her parents gave their concent; but she stepped out that Sunday morning and headed for Mr. Michael's Hotel Room. They drank and smoked all kinds of stuff, and then, one thing led to the other, and somehow, Chidinma had a knife, with which she was able to stab Mr. Michael several times, until he gave up the ghost.

[Image: vCGdzsWl.jpg]
Michael Usifo - Former CEO Super TV

In an interview with the Police, Chidinma was cutting and joining differents bits of her story, but the summary is, it was gathered that the 21-year old would sometimes make use of an International Number. When asked how she got an International Number, she said she got it through an app. Also, when Mr. Michael lay dead in the room, Chidinma searched for and found Michael's ATM Card and walked out of the Hotel Room with it. She claimed she withdrew only the sum of Three Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira from the account of the deceased, but the Police said they traced the sum of 10 million naira to her account.

Anyways, what can we say? Brothers, beware!!!!!

Fear God; Love and respect your wives; and ultimately, respect yourselves.

If you'd like to watch the brief Police Interview with Chidinma (interestingly, she was wearing a shirt with the inscription "Man Master" on the back), check out the video below:

And now, this:

Shalom!!!

RE: How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - Ajreen - 06-25-2021

It is a sad story. Unfortunately, the actions of the deceased can be attributed to exposure to western ideas. It is considered a norm for men of his age to cheat on their wives with younger women.
Undecided

RE: How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - Anny - 06-25-2021

It's such a disheartening story! And equally upsetting!! I don't even know how to begin to express it.

I just hope those married men who are still cheating on their wives will take caution from this...

RE: How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - TheKing - 06-26-2021

(06-25-2021, 05:27 PM)Ajreen Wrote: It is a sad story. Unfortunately, the actions of the deceased can be attributed to exposure to western ideas. It is considered a norm for men of his age to cheat on their wives with younger women.
Undecided

Hmmm! It is well. It's my hope that men out there will see how dangerous the so-called western ideas are.

Adieu, Mr. Michael!!!

RE: How To Die By The Hand Of A 21-Year Old Girl! - TheKing - 06-26-2021

(06-25-2021, 10:33 PM)Anny Wrote: It's such a disheartening story! And equally upsetting!! I don't even know how to begin to express it.

I just hope those married men who are still cheating on their wives will take caution from this...

I sincerely hope so too.